Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Its all about FAITH...

Harloo, today is being officially called up as the end of Sem 2, 2007 for UQ students. Life being a 1st year of postgrad student (haha), its nonetheless feeling quite anxious and exciting like all the freshies do...LOL. Yeap, just got my result for 1st sem as business student, hmm, still need to put in more effort...haaa!! Still feeling kinda tired after my short yet exhilarating trip to Sydney...had a serious sunburnt, i don't think most of ya can immediately recognize me already...!! **Kev is feeling sad**

Alright, back to our main topic today, its about :"FAITH" !! This is kinda abstract thing to be believed in and yet it is so bizarre till we have to really admit its presence. This has to begin with a short story...During my last sem for BSc course few months ago, I had chosen an elective psychology course. I've managed to know Samantha (or Jou) as we had the same tutorial class. Just after the exam period, I've lost contact with her, without any hints on finding her back. Haa...

After few months later, I've got to know that Sam is actually SiewWei's cousin when we chat about her. Then, finally we had the chance to have a dinner together before Sam's departure back to M'sia. Somehow, Sam is also Ernest and Jess's best friend~~Haaa...the world is so small, all my friends are being linked to each other until we discover it slowly with time passes by...Therefore, we must always appreciate all our friends and everyone has to have commitment in keeping contact with each others and no taking for granted attitude is allowed!! Heee....


Italian Style @ Vino - Chicken pasta, Marinara Fettuccine and Fungi Risotto


The all-time food monster (Kev, its me)


From left: Sam, ChoongYi, SiewWei


All da munchiesssss....

Somehow, I managed to meet up another highschool classmate (ZiMing) who is now studying in NZ, came over to Brissy to visit JZ few days before. It was so coincidently to meet up with her when I went over to JZ place to have some chit-chat....haaaa...I really cherish those 'faith' that we have now and hope our friendships can last forever....Heee~ Take care pals, till then, will update more frequent from now onwards.

Love,
Kev XOX

No comments: