Friday, October 03, 2008

MidSem2 08' Getaway - Toowoomba (27th Sept 08')

Aikkss...I was being poked by JJ to update my procrastinating bloggie~ Yeap, I'm back here again to inform all of you about my status quo!! This post is specially written for the roadtrip we (WJ, PW, Alice, Michelle, JJ, little KC, Ernest and I) had to this well-known garden city - TOOWOOMBA!! The city has the flower festival every year in Spring season, only IF there isn't water restriction at the area~ For now, let's yumbayamba....haaa!


All the crew-members...ehh? No, WJ was the photographer, credits for him ;-P

Once we've got our private transport - Toyota Tarago, we began our long-haul journey straigh-away with me being the lone-driver...haa! Ernest was my man-made GPS despite having Jane (MK's favourite GPS device) to further help us in locating the exact landmarks and destination. It took us around 2 hours to reach the high-lanscape city...


See? Serious driver hay...must make sure the safety of all my passengers


Toowoomba i-centre - A must-stop place to get full information

Our first stop will be the biggest open-garden in the city - Queens Park Garden. I'll let those pictures speak on its own...


Queens Park Gardens - Time to fully utilise my dear Issie (IXUS-75)


Hot spring with delightful Brissy kids...


Flower carpets...

Below will be the vivid flower shots...Photos captured manually with Macro function and ISO-400 settings
















Purple Blush...


Surrounding with TULIPS...Little KC and I


Love this photo particularly...From left: Me, JJ, WJ, Ernest, Lil KC, Alice and Michelle...aiks, PW was the photographer this time, applause for her, folks...!!

Yeap, following will be the photos captured in the 2nd garden with asian theme - Japanese Garden. The garden is situated beside the University of Southern Queensland.


Nice and serenity environment...


The crew-members for Toowoomba's FlowerFest 08' (srry WJ, you have to be the photographer for us, thanks!)






Finally, the ultimate complete crew members shot...


Nobody is happier than I am now...Woohoo~


But, nobody wants to be like him...


Little cute 'Puppy' statue, visited you 3 years ago and here I'm again...take care there...stay cute until my next visit oo...


Fragrant Lavender...sweetest thing in my heart~


Alright folks, this is my most "flowery" post I've ever had before, hope you guys enjoy this short and quick walkthrough to the garden city...
For more detailed experience, please visit JJ's bloggie...

Till then, I need to rush for my assignments...Not to forget to say welcome to those honourable guests from Newcastle (Joelene and others), happy to see all of you enjoying your Brissy trip so far...Take care, buddies!

Love,
Kev XOX

3 comments:

jiaji said...

haha, i din poke u, i just kindly remind u and encourage u to update only...

ya, a serious driver... ignoring those noisy passengers that are singing all the way, producing noise pollution.. hehe. luckily we all reached safely..

great job for the pictures of the flowers!!!

wah, promote my blog summore? so nice?? haha! thanks... 见笑了!

Kevin Khor said...

Haaa JJ...yea, that's your encouragement that became my driver to update my bloggie...great job, gal~

Good that you are smiling now ;-D...hope you will be happy at all times, take good care gal~

jiaji said...

wah, sounds like i'm playing an important role here... ok, i will come and 'kindly' kacau u whenever i'm free... honoured for the job~~ hehe..