Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A fan of Korea....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hehe....all Korean food...Maybe influenced by my Korean housemate.Lots of Korean handsome guy and pretty girl in my uni and the city,hehe. Actually i like to eat Korean food since my last visit to Korea last year...Their food contain spicy,salty,sweet...very unique taste yet good for health. I got them in China Town(Brisbane CBD)!! Upper Left is called Rice cake(Toupoukei), small brown casing is Korean Style Miso(DuanChang), centre red box(Korean Drama's red bean sup), Sea Weed(Upper Right) and 3 different types of Korean noodles....2 of us even bought a big packet of Kimchi and shared...nice..!

I even have a Korean name...is exactly convert from my chinese name - 허감상 ,pronunciation in English is "Hu Gam-Sang", funny huh? Thx to Julian, tried so hard to get my name translated into Korean words....hahaaa

2 comments:

yanchang said...

i heard you the instant noodles are quite expensive in brisbane. here you can get a pack of indo mee by $0.40 or $0.50 : ) yeepee~~

Jessie said...

I LIKE KOREAN MEE!